The Reality…The Response…The Reward!!!
Sermon Series: Forward to the Ancient
Bridgepoint Church at Toco Hills—Pastor Tez Andrews
Sunday Morning, March 11, 2018
Acts 4:13, 18-20
Now as they observed the confidence of Peter and John and understood that they were uneducated and untrained men, they were amazed, and began to recognize them as having been with Jesus. And when they had summoned them, they commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said to them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge; for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.”
- New Year! New You! Fresh Wind! Fresh Fire!
- How Should we Respond to Adversity
- Reality of Adversity (Acts 4:1-12)
- Acts 4:13-24a
- Exercise Faith (Acts 4:13-16)
We Don’t know what to do with them…
III. Do Not Compromise (Acts 4:17-20)
Must Obey God rather than man
(Galatians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 2:4)
Acts 1:2-10; 4:12
- Most Importantly, PRAY!!! (Acts 4:21-24a)
- Conclusion: What can happen if we Pray?